The "MDG Banquet Hall & Dance Studio" is a beautiful choice for weddings, corporate affairs and so much more, and is totally flexible to accommodate every need.
- 1 big hall, comfortable enough for 300 guests.
- 1 smaller hall, warm and cozy, for smaller private gatherings of up to 120 guests.
Two luxurious and elegant ballrooms with an overall warm atmosphere that is sure to make your reception a memorable one.
Make your events unforgettable! The MDG Banquet Hall & Dance Studio is a popular choice for Weddings / Showers / Engagement Parties / Anniversaries / Birthday Parties / Parties / Baptisms / Confirmations / Barmitzvahs / Corporate Events / Seminars / Christmas Parties / Sports Banquets / Trade Shows / Fashion Shows / Presentations & More..
Our professional staff are always working hard to ensure your event runs smoothly and stress-free.
Close to 2 Highways: South of QEW, west of Hwy 427
To find out if your date is still available at the "MDG Banquet Hall & Dance Studio" and to arrange a personal viewing of the facility, call (905) 274-6449.
To suit the variety of cultures, tastes and desires, the MDG BANQUET HALL & DANCE STUDIO offers a choice of international cuisine....choose from Continental, Italian, East European menus, or customize a menu to suit your own tastes. A wide variety of will be served to your guests by the professional wait staff, making your event one that your guests will not forget! Offeringhttp://www.oplenac.ca/administrator/index.php?option=com_content§ionid=6&task=edit&cid=174# pre-set menus or you can create your own... ask for details.
SCA Oplenac facilities:
- Banquet Hall - 5000 sqft (450 m2) accommodating 350 people
- New club - 1300 sqft (120 m2), accommodating 150 people and has stage, curtains, reflectors, light effects, hardwood floor. Adaptable to various occasions: club-restaurant, concert hall, birthdays and other types of the parties, disco nights, theatre performances, various lecturing events and seminars..
- Classrooms in different sizes and capacities (3 classrooms)
- Club room with bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
Oplenac Banquet Hall Renting Serbian Cultural Association "Oplenac" is a non-profit organization and all members, Board of Directors and parents work and contribute on strictly volunteer basis. By renting our halls and classrooms, you will contribute to our children and help the realization of all objectives of "Oplenac". All proceeds from the rent will go towards our programs and sections, new choreographies, wonderful costumes, musical instruments and equipment, trips and tours etc.
To rent our facilities you may contact:
Ms. Andja Stojanovic: (416)428-4994
SCA Oplenac: (905)274-6449
For more photographs of our facilities, please click here...